-Fry for the first time in the pan (one by one) the sunflower core and the sesame, let it cool
-in a saucepan caramelize the sugar (over low heat), add butter and honey, mix
-add the sunflower core and sesame seeds mix vigorously and well, turn over on baking paper and level to the desired thickness
-let it cool a little and then portion it with a very sharp knife
Chicken breast fit with zucchini, mushrooms and sesame seeds
An incredible and protein-packed lunch or dinner - chicken breast fit with zucchini, mushrooms and sesame seeds. This quick and easy recipe is low-carb and low in calories. You only need 30 minutes and a frying pan, and a nutritious lunch is ready for the whole family.
If you do not want to prepare complicated recipes, try this chicken breast with zucchini and mushrooms. Healthy chicken dishes are extremely varied. This food is full of flavor and at the same time easy to prepare, so that any novice in the kitchen will be able to complete it. Prepare everything in a pan, and at the end add the soy sauce and balsamic vinegar. You will fall in love with the combination of flavors between zucchini, mushrooms, chicken and sesame seeds.
For this recipe you can prepare any garnish you want, be it brown rice, couscous, quinoa or vegetables. Depending on the garnish you choose, you can enrich the food with other quality nutrients. Fitness chicken breast with zucchini, mushrooms and sesame seeds is ideal for all followers of a healthy diet, because it is easy to digest and incredibly tasty. Bon appetit!
Chicken with sesame
1. For the marinade, mix the chicken broth with the soy sauce, honey, vinegar, sugar, starch, a tablespoon of sesame oil and water.
2. Put the chopped chicken in a container with a lid together with 10 tablespoons of marinade and leave it like this for 30 minutes, stirring the contents from time to time.
3. Heat the remaining tablespoon of sesame oil in a pan, add the garlic, ginger and chilli. Stir for 1-2 minutes, then add 450 ml of the remaining marinade and continue to stir until it thickens slightly.
4. In a large bowl, combine the starch with the flour, baking soda and remaining marinade until it becomes a thick, dry paste.
5. Pass the chicken breast through the egg whites, roll it in flour, then fry it until golden, about 2-3 minutes. Remove it on kitchen paper to absorb excess oil.
6. Serve the chicken seasoned with the marinade combined with garlic, sesame seeds sprinkled on top and green onions.
How To Make Sushi At Home Like A Professional & # 8211 Best Tips & Tricks
1. Which is the best rice for sushi
Short grain Japanese rice or medium grain California rice are the best types of sushi rice because when cooked it becomes more sticky than long grain rice. The latter becomes fluffier when cooked which is great for many other dishes, but not for this one.
You will usually find it labeled and promoted as sushi rice *. The berries are short, round and transparent, with a small white spot at one end.
I must mention that Japanese rice is usually covered with starch or talcum powder to keep it dry. That is why it is very important to rinse it well before cooking it.
Also, remember that you must use a rice / water ratio of 1: 1.25, which means that you must add 1 1/4 cups of water to each cup of rice.
Now let's move on and see how we season the rice for sushi.
2. How to season rice for sushi
You can season it with a mix of rice vinegar *, sugar and a little salt.
You have to mix the 3 ingredients well until the sugar and salt dissolve completely. Then pour the mixture over the rice and, using a rice paddle *, mix gently, being careful not to crush it.
To get the most intense flavor, add the vinegar mixture over the rice when it is still hot.
Now that you know how to season sushi rice, let's see how it cooks on the stove.
3. How to make sushi rice on the stove
To make sushi rice on the stove, follow the step by step procedure below:
- Add the rice and water to a pot *, put on the stove and let it boil.
- After boiling, turn on the heat slowly and let it boil for another 12-15 minutes. Keep the lid on the pot all this time.
- Take the pot off the stove and let the rice steam for 10-15 minutes.
- Then spread it on an oven tray * and let it cool before using.
Now that you know how to make sushi rice on the stove, let's see how to make it in an Instant Pot multicooker.
4. How to make rice for sushi in a multicooker Instant Pot
To cook it in a multicooker, you must follow these steps:
- Put the rice and water in a multicooker *.
- Cook for 5 minutes under HIGH pressure.
- Allow the pressure to release naturally for 5 minutes before releasing the steam manually.
- Then spread the rice on an oven tray and let it cool before using.
Now let's see how it cooks in a rice cooker.
5. How to make sushi rice in a rice cooker
To make it in a rice cooker, follow these steps:
- Put the rice and water in a rice cooker *.
- Set the timer according to the instructions on the rice package or according to the machine's instructions. After doing this, the button should jump, and the display should say & # 8216warm & # 8217.
- Leave the rice in the rice cooker without opening the lid for about 15 minutes to complete the steaming process.
- Then spread the rice on an oven tray and let it cool before using.
6. How to prepare rice for sushi
To spread the rice on a cloudy alga * lightly, you will first need to wet your fingertips so that the rice does not stick to them. Then take about 1/4 cup of rice and spread it evenly on the cloud sheet with your fingers.
This method is very easy and popular, being used in almost all restaurants with this specific. But I must admit that it is not the cleanest, so I recommend using a special palette to spread the rice. Remember to water this one before using it.
In fact, a complete set of sushi * will make this whole process incredibly easy.
Now you should have a much clearer idea of how rice is made, so I'll move on and explain how to pack the rolls.
7. How to fill and roll the sushi pieces
As I said above, a set of sushi * is ideal for beginners because it simplifies the whole process, especially running.
I recommend wrapping the bamboo stand with cling film * to prevent the rice from getting into the bamboo chopsticks. This way you won't even have to wash the stand because it won't come in direct contact with any ingredients.
Otherwise, you will have to wash it under a strong stream of water.
With pleasure! Now let's see some super useful tricks.
Remember that the rolls must have a balanced rice / filling ratio. If you put too much filling, they will not be able to roll and close, and if you put too much rice, it will turn out.
If you are a beginner, it is better to follow the quantities in the recipes below. As you become more experienced, you can try more options to find out how you like it more.
Another trick to mention here is that when you run the bamboo stand, you need to apply more pressure to it to make sure it is firm. Otherwise, it will be much more difficult when you cut it, because the filling will come out.
8. How to cut the rolls
Before cutting them, moisten the knife with a damp paper napkin so that the rice does not stick to it.
Cut the roll in half, then place the two halves next to each other and cut them into 2.5cm rings. I discovered that it is better and easier to cut quickly because in this way the filling does not come out.
That's all for today, my dears! Now I'm sure you know how to make any sushi recipe at home, so it's time to put into practice what I taught you.
And if you liked the video with this simple sushi recipe and you want to see other similar ones, please subscribe to my YouTube channel.
The allergy itself cannot be avoided or prevented, but you can avoid its symptoms and eventually appear.
Obviously, the key is not to eat foods that contain sesame (such as biscuits, bread, certain sweets.) And carefully examine the cosmetics or products we apply to the skin, as they may contain extract or sesame oil.
It is possible that the person with sesame allergy also has peanuts, because the biochemical structure of sesame allergens is similar to that of this nut.
Picture | Ron Dollete This article is published for informational purposes only. You cannot and should not replace consulting a nutritionist. We advise you to consult your trusted nutritionist.
Sesame paste can be used in many recipes. Its intense, nutty taste gives a special flavor to the dishes.
Homemade hummus with tahini
Hummus with sesame paste
- 500 g chickpeas
- the juice of 2 lemons
- 100 ml oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame paste
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 sprig of parsley
One evening before cooking, put the chickpeas in cold water. The next day it is drained and boiled, and when the grains have softened, they are drained and mixed. Tahini is added. Then add the lemon juice and oil while continuing to mix, then the crushed garlic. Remove the homemade hummus paste in a bowl or plate, make a few grooves on the surface and add a little olive oil, plain or flavored. Bring to the table with parsley and possibly lemon.
Homemade halva with tahini
Homemade halva with tahini
Brown the pistachio for about 8 minutes in the oven or until it turns golden. Add the maple syrup to a medium saucepan and leave it on the fire until it reaches boiling point, and then another 2-3 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and add the tahini sesame paste. Mix until a creamy composition is obtained. Finely chop the browned pistachio and add it to the mixture. Spread the homemade halva composition in a tray covered with baking paper and leave it in the fridge for about 3 hours. Then cut to your liking.
Fish with tahini sauce
Fish with tahini sauce
- 500 grams of fish (as desired
- 150 g of pasta
- the juice of a lemon
- 100 ml of water
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped green onion leaves
- a pinch of salt
The tahini sauce is made by mixing all the mentioned ingredients. This sauce can also be used in other recipes. Heat the oven. Cook the fish over a moderate heat for about 10 minutes, when the meat can be easily detached with a fork. Grease the piece of fillet with 1-2 tablespoons of tahini sauce and bake for another 5 minutes. Serve with lemon slices and finely chopped parsley.
Biscuit recipe with sesame paste
Biscuits with tahini
- 120 g flour
- 2 tablespoons pine buds
- 75 g powdered sugar
- 80 ml of tahini sesame paste
- a quarter packet of butter
- a pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons black and white sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
Combine flour, pine buds, salt, powdered sugar, butter and tahini sesame paste in the food processor. Brown the white sesame seeds in a dry pan and mix them with the black sesame seeds and brown sugar. We form balls from the dough and pass them through the sesame seeds with sugar. Bake them for 25 minutes in a tray lined with baking paper.
If you like it, share it with your friends!
250g warm water
1 sachet of dry yeast
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon sugar
Method of preparation:
In a bowl put flour, add the sachet of dry yeast, sugar, salt, warm water and oil. Knead the dough well until you get a ball of dough that does not stick.
Add the sesame seeds and knead again until completely incorporated into the dough.
Put the resulting dough in a bowl, cover the bowl with cling film and leave it to rise for 1 hour.
After 1 hour, the dough has risen enough so that we can begin to form lumps.
We break the small pieces of dough that we roll between the work surface and the bridge of the palms until we obtain a 10cm long roll. The surface on which we work the dough should not be floured, the dough is not sticky at all.
From these rolls we form knots, we simply knot the dough.
In a pan, put a few drops of oil (be careful no more), put the nodules in the pan and cover the pan with a lid (the lid is mandatory).
Let the nodules brown on both sides (about 3 & # 8211 4 minutes on one side), over low heat. It is normal for the nodules to brown more prominently in some parts, do not be afraid, it is normal.
Serve both hot and cold. They are extraordinary, I recommend you try them. They keep very well if you keep them in a plastic bag.
Raw-vegan chocolate cake
You don't even have to give up the delicious taste of chocolate if you follow a raw-vegan diet. And the cake below, which does not require baking, is the best proof of this.
● 100 grams of dates (without seeds)
● 40 grams of cocoa powder / carob powder
● A teaspoon of salt.
● 50 grams of raw cocoa beans (pre-peeled)
● 50 grams of cocoa butter
● 80-100 milliliters of coconut oil
● 50 milliliters of agave syrup (or other sweetener: maple syrup, stevia syrup, etc.)
● 50 milliliters of lemon or orange juice
Ingredients for decoration:
● Frozen berries
Method of preparation:
● The first step is to wash all the almonds and dates well and leave them to hydrate overnight, in dishes filled with water (use a bowl for almonds and one for dates). The next day, separate them from the remaining water and put them in a blender
● Mix the hydrated dates and almonds, together with the cocoa (or carob) powder and salt until you get a paste with a viscous consistency. Use a blender with a powerful motor, as it is Philips vacuum blender HR3752, which can perfectly pass the ingredients, resulting in a homogeneous mixture
● Put the dough thus obtained in the round tray with removable ring (removable walls), even out the dough with a spoon and leave it in the freezer until you prepare the cream
● For the cream, you need to mix all the ingredients from the list above in the blender, taking into account that the coconut oil and cocoa butter should be in a liquid state (so take them out of the fridge at least an hour before you start this preparation)
● At the end, take the top out of the freezer and add the chocolate cream on top of it.
● Add a few berries or mint leaves and leave it in the freezer for a few hours (five to six hours preferably). To serve, peel off the ring and slice it into several slices. The raw vegan cake lasts about three to four days in the refrigerator.
How to make sesame or poppy pretzels?
Homemade crispy pretzel dough
Both milk and water can be used (if you have lactose intolerance). If you use water then the pretzels come out much crispier than those with milk that come out softer inside. You can also make a mixture of water and milk. For the dough, I first mixed the warm milk with the yeast and sugar, then I added 250 g of flour and I mixed it. I left everything on the table for 10 minutes.
I then added the oil, salt and mixed everything. Finally I put the rest of the flour. I kneaded everything for approx. 5 minutes with the robot (or 10 minutes by hand) until I got a soft dough that is already easy to work. I covered the pot with a transparent foil and left it to rise in a warm place until it doubled in volume (about an hour).
I rolled up the work table and then carefully spread the dough until I got a rectangle of about 40 & # 21560 cm. I cut thin strips of about 40 x 2 cm, which I then cut in two. You can use the pizza roll or the serrated roll for saltines.
I used 2 strips for each pretzel. I pulled their heads a little to lengthen them (carefully!).
I twisted each strip into a spiral.
Then I twisted them together and formed circles. I pressed lightly to stick the heads together.
Here you can better see what a pretzel braided from two strips of dough looks like.
I placed the pretzels in the tray and covered them with a towel so they wouldn't dry on the surface. I left them to rise until I made the second tray. In the meantime, I also started the oven at 170 ° C (heat up + down + ventilation) and the average stage for those with gas.
I beat an egg with a pinch of salt and two tablespoons of milk. I dipped the pretzels directly in the egg (I didn't grease them with the brush) and then I passed them through the sesame.
How do I prepare the recipe for fluffy sesame bars?
The preparation method is extremely simple. Sift the flour in a bowl and add the sugar, salt and yeast over it.
We mix them all and then add water and oil. We will start kneading until we get a homogeneous dough that does not stick to our hands.
Put the dough in the bowl, cover it with plastic wrap and leave it to rise until it doubles in volume.
After the dough has risen, we will put it on the worktop greased with a little oil and divide it into 8 equal parts, so we will have 8 balls.
We will spread each ball in the shape of a rectangle with the help of the facet.
The result will be a thin sheet that we will try to roll tightly along the length, thus obtaining the bar that we will place in a tray lined with baking paper.
In this way we will proceed to the other dough balls. After we have molded all the sticks and placed them in the tray, we cover them with a clean towel and let them rise for another 30 minutes.
While our sticks are growing, we take care of the topping that we use to grease the sticks before putting them in the oven so that the sesame has adhesion.
Mix the 50 ml of water with a teaspoon of flour and with this mixture we will grease the bars.
Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top and put the tray in the preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for about 30 minutes until the bars are browned.
When they are ripe, the hot sticks are taken out of the oven and greased with the syrup we obtained by mixing warm water with honey.
These poppy bars they can also be served hot. They are fluffy like a sponge, and we are not talking about taste. You can also make a recipe for fluffy poppy bars, they are just as good as these. & # 128539
We are also waiting for your opinion.
Good luck with that! Good appetite!
The recipe and the pictures belong to him Oana Branescu, blog contributor Good appetite, recipes with Gina Bradea.