We clean the carrots, wash them and cut them into rounds.
We boil them in water with a little salt.
Add the washed leeks under a stream of cold water and cut into slices, then the peppercorn mixture.
The pleurotus mushrooms are washed and cut into pieces according to preference (small or larger pieces), then added to the pot.
Wash the chicken breast, cut into pieces or strips, add to the soup over high heat.
Let it boil at the right heat until the fork penetrates lightly into the meat.
Turn off the heat, sprinkle with freshly chopped green celery and serve.
Chicken soup with vegetables
Chicken soup with vegetables is one of the healthiest dishes. It is cooked in every corner of the world, the taste is delicious, and the preparation is extremely simple. An excellent appetizer or even a main dish, which we teach you step by step how to make. Follow the recipe for chicken soup with vegetables!
Chicken soup with vegetables recipe:
When you want to eat something light, chicken soup with vegetables is the perfect choice. The taste of fresh vegetables is combined with the aroma of boiled chicken, and the final product can be considered the best chicken soup with vegetables. It is an easy to cook dish, not expensive at all and can be consumed at any time of the day. Here is the step-by-step recipe for chicken soup with vegetables!
1. Peel, wash and cut the chicken. Boil in 2 liters of salted water. After the first boil, froth or change the water and let it continue to boil, on the right heat for 15-20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, all vegetables are cleaned and washed. Add the finely chopped onion and leek, then the quartered carrots and parsnips, the diced cauliflower and the peas. Froth whenever needed and simmer for another 20-30 minutes, until all the vegetables are soft and the meat is very well cooked.
3. Add the diced tomatoes and simmer for another 5-10 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper and season with finely chopped parsley and green celery.
Chicken soup with vegetables & # 8211 step by step recipe
Chicken soup with vegetables is ready. After it cools, it can be stored in the refrigerator for a few days!5 / 5 - 4 Review (s)
Tortellini with Parma ham and creamy mushroom sauce
I think you have already realized that pasta is in great demand with us, so when I found some fresh tortellini stuffed with Parma ham (prosciutto di Parma) in the store, I couldn't resist the temptation. I chose to combine pasta with a creamy mushroom sauce, in which I put, for an extra Italian flavor, sun-dried tomatoes. Quick and tasty, perfect for a late weekend dinner.Posted in 100-200 kcal, Paste Tags: champignon mushrooms, pleurotus mushrooms, pasta with creamy mushroom sauce, pasta recipe, tortellini recipe, dried tomatoes, parma ham, tortellini, tortellini with parma ham and mushrooms 1 Comment & # 187
Organic leek cream soup with pleurotus mushrooms and oatmeal
The recipe is for 4 servings and is really delicious. All the ingredients are organic, and the leek cream soup with pleurotus mushrooms and oatmeal is very nutritious and is one of my little boy's favorites.
4 hats of pleurotus mushrooms mushrooms
2 tablespoons grated organic oatmeal
dormant yeast flakes, peeled hemp seeds (optional)
I put water in a container on the stove. During this time, cut the leeks into large squares, as well as the pleurotus mushrooms. I add the vegetables when the water is close to boiling and leave them on the fire for no more than 5 minutes. I always make sure that the container that makes the soup has a lid. This is how I make sure that the preparation is faster and the taste of the vegetables is very well preserved.
Then I mix everything. I put the spices when mixing, except for the bay leaf, which I add from the beginning. The green parsley stays green on the plate, because it is finely chopped and added at the end.
For even more nutritional richness, sprinkle the plate with inactive yeast flakes and peeled hemp.
& Icircmmm, organic leek cream soup with pleurotus mushrooms and oatmeal is delicious! I wish you good luck!
INGREDIENTS for chicken soup with vegetables (for a 6-7 liter pot):
- - chicken soup (the juice in which that criminal boiled)
- -1 sprig of leek or 1 onion
- - 1 smaller celery root
- -2-3 carrots
- -2 bell peppers
- -1 handful of fresh or frozen green beans - about 200 g
- -1 zucchini
- - cabbage - about 200 g
- -Tomato juice 500 ml or 3-4 ripe tomatoes
- -1 teaspoon turmeric (turmeric)
- -salt, freshly ground pepper, hot peppers
- -chopped greens (dill, parsley)
Chicken with vegetables and rice noodles in Chinese style
Asian cuisine is so versatile that I don't think you can find anything good and tasty in the fridge or pantry. You just have to have a few more sauces, like soy sauce, fish sauce, chilli and the meal is ready.
Being well known for the depth of taste, but also for the freshness of the ingredients used, Asian cuisine seems complicated, but some dishes can be ready in less than 15 minutes.
The ingredients are simple and accessible to anyone, today sauces and spices can be bought from neighborhood stores.
They are appreciated by the whole family, being the key to the success of a lunch or dinner.
How to make chicken with vegetables and rice noodles in Chinese style
- 700 g chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons starch
- 300 g carrots
- 1 bell pepper
- 100 g mushroom mushrooms
- 100 g pleurotus mushrooms
- A medium yellow onion
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 50 g green peas
- 300 g of rice noodles
- 1 hot pepper or to taste
- 100 ml vegetable oil
- 150 ml soy sauce
- 150 ml Thai sauce
- 150 ml hot chilli sauce
- 50 ml fish sauce
- 2 eggs
Peel the vegetables and cut them as follows: julienne carrots, peppers, onions, mushrooms and sliced hot peppers, finely chop the garlic.
Cut the chicken breast into juliennes, add the starch and 50-60 ml soy sauce and mix well.
Heat a wok pan, put half the amount of oil, put the marinated chicken breast and mix in one until lightly browned. We take it out and set it aside. The fire must be on a high flame and must be cooked quickly, do not cook too much as it will harden and will not be fragile.
If you do not have a wok pan, or a pan large enough, make the chicken in 2-3 slices, otherwise it will gum and will not be juicy.
In the same pan put the difference of remaining oil, vegetables and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
Meanwhile, put a pot of water and salt to boil in which we put the rice noodles and leave them to hydrate for 2-3 minutes, it is not necessary to boil them. Then we drain them and put them aside.
We make the omelet and cut it into juliennes.
Over the vegetables we put the chicken breast, peas, sauces, noodles and julienne cut omelette. We continue to cook for another 2-3 minutes and it is cotton wool to serve.
Simple isn't it ?! But now I let you get to work not before wishing you good luck and good appetite!
We prepare the ingredients
We cut the chicken breast into strips.
Chop the onion into scales, and grate the roots.
Cut the mushrooms into juliennes, as well as the peppers.
Preparation of pleurotus mushroom soup and chicken breast
First, boil the chicken breast in water with a little salt, until the foam forms on top, then remove it.
The mushrooms, washed well, are added over the chicken breast after removing the foam.
Fry the vegetables in a little oil, then add them to the soup, when the mushrooms are well penetrated.
Later, we add the pepper.
Peel the garlic and press it, then mix it with the yolks, two tablespoons of vinegar and sour cream.
Dilute the mixture with a little hot soup, then add it, gradually, in the soup, stirring vigorously, so as not to cheese the cream.
Season with salt and pepper, leave it on the fire for another 10 minutes and the soup is ready.
Serve pleurotus mushroom soup and hot chicken breast with hot peppers.
The amount of garlic will be put according to the taste of each one, eventually each one will be put separately during serving.
Vinegar can also be replaced with lemon juice.
Appetizer muffins with chicken, peppers and leeks
These caught us very well appetizer muffins with chicken, peppers and leeks, because I wanted to vary breakfast always the same, they could be taken to work and maybe in your case, for the children's package for school. Easy to do, an experienced housewife will quickly deal with their preparation. What is left for the next day you can heat in the microwave and if you don't have it, I heat them faster than in the oven under the dome, meaning I put the muffins in the Teflon grill pan and cover them with a ceramic oven dish upside down like a dome. It can also be a bowl or a bowl.
These muffins get you out of the mess and to festive meals, birthdays, parties because you can cook them the day before and keep them cold covered with food foil.
The entire collection of recipes with appetizers for holidays and Sunday meals with the family, you can find them by clicking HERE.
Preparation time 20 minutes
Cooking time 35 minutes
- 2 eggs
- 50 g melted butter
- 200 ml of milk
- 200 g flour
- baking powder
- 100 g chicken pastrami (sausages)
- 1 capsicum or fat red pepper
- 1 handful of diced leeks (green onions, etc.)
- 50 g cheese, parmesan
1. Prepare the muffin tray with silicone cups in the cavities.
2. Melt the butter in a kettle over low heat and leave it on the fire, of course. Cut chicken pastrami, leeks (or green onions or old onions), cheese and pepper into cubes.
3. Turn on the oven at 180 degrees, step 4.5 on the classic stove.
4. Separate the two eggs into 2 high-walled bowls. Beat the egg whites hard, the meringue, with a pinch of salt.
5. Mix the yolks with the liquid butter which has meanwhile cooled.
6. Add the milk and mix a little.
7. Incorporate the flour and baking powder with the mixer in tranches, about 3, first with the mixer not turned on, so that the flour does not fly and after it has gotten wet, with the mixer on.
8. Add the chopped ingredients and the beaten egg whites, mixing with a hand-made pear, from the bottom up. If you hurry, you also do the operation on the mixer because you put baking powder and it will grow anyway. You can even stop beating the egg whites separately if it's hard and you put them whole from the beginning.
9. Put them in the preheated oven and bake them for 30-35 minutes, depending on how fast your oven is.
Liv (e) it!
I also recommend for the package from school or work, these meatballs made with commercial sheets (click for recipe).
Pleurotus mushrooms with leeks and olives
Fasting, taste, color, home, evening, why we eat tonight, eyes, guess what mushroom is.
- 500 g pleurotus mushrooms
- 2 leeks
- an olive hand
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 bell pepper
- 3 garlic cloves
- optional 2 tomatoes or 2 tablespoons tomato juice
- optional 1 teaspoon Chinese oyster sauce
Peel a squash, grate it and boil it in salted water 5 minutes after boiling. Drain and slice as we like.
Heat the pan, add the oil. Then the chopped garlic. Let it heat up. Put the mushrooms, a little salt and leave them to sauté until the liquid drops from the pan. Stir and confuse from time to time.
We can season with pepper, chili, oyster sauce and other flavoring powders. It goes very well and a little thyme.
After the liquid has dropped from the pan, add the sliced leeks and sliced peppers and wait for the flavors to drop and the juice to decrease. The leek will also leave water.
It's time to add the tomatoes or tomato juice. No more than 2 diced tomatoes or 2 tablespoons of tomato juice.
Finally, we enthusiastically toss a handful of olives and leave for a minute.