We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Top: Mix eggs with sugar until they double in volume and become light in color. We add, in turn, in the composition the oil, the essence of rum, flour and cocoa. Mix everything with a wooden spoon. Pour the dough into a tray (greased with oil and powdered with flour) and bake for 30 minutes at 180 degrees C. After the top has cooled, cut it horizontally into three equal sheets.
Cream: Put the cream on the fire until it becomes very hot, then pour it over the chocolate and mix the whole composition well until all the chocolate melts. Put the cream in the fridge for an hour to harden.
Syrup: Mix the sugar well with water until it dissolves completely. Then the syrup is ready.
Icing: Melt a margarine with chocolate in a bowl until it becomes a beautiful icing.
Assembling the cake: Remove the cream from the fridge and mix for 5 minutes. We syrup the first sheet of countertop, cover it with cream and do the same with the second sheet. We put the third sheet on the counter, we syrup it, we cover the edges of the cake with cream and we pour the icing over the cake. Then decorate the cake with a little cream and powdered sugar. We leave it in the fridge for an hour and then it can be served !!!
- 250 g flour
- 80 g cocoa
- 400 g sugar
- a teaspoon of salt
- 2 eggs husband
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons grated baking soda
- 125 ml oil
- 250 ml plain yogurt
- 125 ml hard coffee
- Lime cream
- 250 g mascarpone
- 300 ml whipped cream (35% fat)
- 80 g old powder
- grated peel of 2 lime fruits
- 30 ml lime juice
- 1 teaspoon matcha powder (optional)
- 100 g dark chocolate (50% cocoa)
- 50 ml whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons oil
Quick cake without baking
I am a girl of 1.55m, and I have 58kg, I don't know what to do to lose 10 kilograms and also teliulita. Please give me some advice.
I weigh 1.63 and 47 kg. I had 10 kg more. for a year. fixed in January it is fulfilled ..I went to the gym. I went out in the evening and ran for at least an hour. to eat we eat soup in the morning. that's what a lady who looks 50: D at 50 taught me. at lunch boiled meat..less less pork. boiled vegetables..boiled rice. and in the evening until 8 o'clock roice kind of fruit especially apples. but be careful with apples that it causes a feeling of hunger ... maybe for me it is an advantage that I smoke about a pack a day. and app..my stomach has shrunk, and on Sunday I was spoiled a little by everything my mother does, and I don't miss the 2 l of water. I wish you to succeed as you did:) I kiss you
those of you who put the recipe here have at least tried it. it's kind of a flea. the countertop is very small for that amount of eggs. dust I tell you never to try it
Raw chocolate cake
A dense, bitter cake, without cashews. This raw chocolate cake is suitable for those who prefer the intense taste of chocolate, while enjoying a truly perfect creaminess.
The raw chocolate cake is sweetened with organic agave syrup, and on request we can use honey and erythritol, coconut sugar, date sugar, the price changing.
Choose a raw chocolate cake even when you are fasting. It is suitable for all ages, due to the organic ingredients it uses, but recommended for those who love the intense taste of pure chocolate.
- are made with certified organic ingredients
- do not contain refined sugar, gluten, dairy and eggs, dyes, preservatives
- can be offered to children from the age of 1 year
- are suitable for vegetarians and fasting people
- they are made by hand, so that their appearance may differ from the photos on the site
- store at 2-4 ºC. It is recommended to be consumed within a maximum of 3 days from the date of thawing. They are kept in the refrigerator, in a closed container.
Who is Veganzza?
Veganzza is raw and raw vegan dessert. It is passion and joy and love to do things right. All in one place. Veganzza is about offering our customer the best experience with a raw dessert. Cakes, cakes without sugar, without gluten, without lactose, without eggs. And yet, so tasty and suitable for children and adults. Great for vegetarians or for fasting periods, for people with celiac disease or lactose intolerance, often even for egg allergy.
Our readers have tried the recipe!
And finally, I invite you to listen to my boy's current favorite song: Janis Joplin & # 8211 Mercedes Benz (mom is very proud of his musical tastes: D)
Chocolate cake. A simple and quick dessert!
If you like desserts with a lot of chocolate, you must try this one too!
-200 ml of refined sunflower oil
-300 g of dark chocolate
1. Prepare the cream: put dark chocolate (penny or cut into pieces), condensed milk and milk in a saucepan. Heat them over medium heat until the chocolate is completely melted and combined with the other ingredients.
2. Allow the resulting composition to cool to room temperature. Then put it in the fridge for 20-30 minutes.
3. Beat the soft butter (at room temperature) with the mixer turned on at high speed: for 4-5 minutes, until it becomes fluffy and whitish.
4. Gradually incorporate the chocolate sauce into the butter, mixing each time until smooth. You will get a slightly liquid cream.
5. Cover the cream with cling film and refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
6. Prepare the dough: beat the cold eggs and sugar with the mixer running at high speed for 7-10 minutes, until they turn into a fluffy, voluminous and whitish foam.
7.Add cold milk and refined sunflower oil. Mix with the mixer running at low speed.
8. Add the sifted flour together with the cocoa powder and baking powder. Incorporate them into the liquid composition with a spatula or spatula, making quick, circular, bottom-up movements.
9. Transfer the dough obtained in a rectangular tray, measuring 22 x 32 cm and the bottom lined with baking paper. Spread it evenly.
10.Bake the top for about 60 minutes in the preheated oven to 160 ° C. Check that it is ready by the toothpick test. Go for your oven!
11. Allow the countertop to cool. Then remove it from the tray and remove the baking paper from its surface. Even out the edges and surface. Then cut it into 2 equal countertops (in the longitudinal direction).
12. Assemble the cake: place the first countertop on a plate. Grease it with half the cream.
13. Cover the cream layer with the second top.
14. Grease the surface and edges of the cake with the remaining cream.
15.Put the cake in the freezer for 30 minutes. Then smooth the surface with a hot knife.
16.Prepare the edges of the cake with the crumbs resulting from the grinding of the pieces, which remained after the uniformity of the countertops.