- 200 g butter;
- 100 g powdered sugar;
- 2 sachets of vanilla sugar;
- 1 salt powder;
- 1 album;
- 150 g flour;
- 150 g food starch;
- vanilla essence.
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Vanilla cookies:
Mix the above ingredients one by one. We will leave the resulting dough in the fridge for 1 hour, after which we will form balls that we will bake for 15-20 minutes in the preheated oven. We can decorate them according to preference. I decorated them with household chocolate and with candies for decoration.
This is the basic recipe for cookies that we use. You can add other flavors, such as: cinnamon, lemon, orange, etc.
Vanilla cream and chocolate cake
Cake with vanilla cream and chocolate, 3 fluffy, well-syruped tops and a cream full of flavor. I don't know if you like cream-rich cakes, but I do. I don't like the top to be thicker than the layer of cream or to feel just the top when I eat. For me, the perfect cake is well syruped, it has a cream in a generous layer and if possible it doesn't take 2 days until it is completely prepared.
Tomorrow we celebrate Saints Michael and Gravril, so I thought that this cake with vanilla cream and chocolate is suitable for such a holiday. Beautifully packaged in a special box, it can even be the perfect gift.
If the celebrant doesn't like cakes, then maybe you will surprise him with some delicious cakes, which he will surely appreciate. I will leave below three recipes that will surely not be forgotten so easily. All you have to do is click on the images and you will have the recipe.
mascarpone cake and coffee Russian hats or Cossack shirt bohemian cake with ness
Fresh chocolate cookies
For the holidays, for coffee or for dessert, these tender cookies they are very simple and melt in your mouth!
With a strong taste of butter and vanilla, chocolate only comes to complete their delicacy.
-Mom, please get them out of here if you want anything left!
Ingredients tender cookies with chocolate
- 240 g butter with 82% fat
- 120 g old powder
- a teaspoon of baking powder & # 8211 optional, do not necessarily put
- 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- 2 eggs
- 400 g flour
- a little salt
- thermostable chocolate chips or jam / jelly
Preparation Fresh cookies
Mix the butter together with the sugar in a bowl until everything becomes homogeneous and frothy for about 5 minutes on high speed.
Add the 2 eggs one by one, mixing after every 2 minutes.
Turn off the mixer and add sifted flour mixed with vanilla sugar, salt and baking powder, in three stages, mixing after each tranche with a spatula, until smooth.
Prepare a good pos to which you attach a dui with a larger opening.
I divided the dough into 2, half of the cookies I made popcorn, half I shaped them by hand.
Put the dough in the pos and sprinkle the popcorn in a large tray in which you put baking paper.
In the middle, lightly press with your finger forming the holes in which you will put either jam or fruit jelly.
In the other half I added thermostable chocolate chips and I took the dough by hand forming balls, which I then flattened and with my fingers I shaped a little giving them an irregular shape.
I also sprinkled nuggets on their surface.
I preheated the oven to 190 degrees in advance, program with ventilation (you can also leave 210-220 degrees, normal program)
I inserted the tray with fresh cookies on the middle step and baked the cookies for 10 minutes & # 8211 be careful on time, each oven is different, for me it was perfect 10 minutes, but I insist you keep an eye on them.
Vanilla crescent cookies
Mix the flour with the baking powder then sift the mixture into a mixing bowl. Add sugar, vanilla sugar, egg yolks, butter or margarine and almonds. Mix using the mixer with the kneading paddles, at first short, at low speed then at maximum speed until a homogeneous dough is obtained. The dough obtained is kneaded on a work surface until it acquires a homogeneous, smooth appearance. If it becomes sticky, keep it in the fridge for a while. The dough is made up of small rolls (sausages) the thickness of a pen. Cut into 5-6 cm long pieces that are lightly pressed at the ends and folded into a crescent shape. Place in the baking tray.
Electric oven 170 ° C
160 ° C hot air oven
Baking time: about 10 minutes
Sift the powdered sugar, mix with the vanilla sugar and sprinkle over the hot rolls.
225 gr butter
200 gr sugar
a little vanilla essence
1 sachet of baking powder
400 gr flour
Rub the butter well with the sugar. Add the egg and vanilla essence. Mix the flour with the baking powder and mix it in the mixture with butter.
The good news is that this dough does not need to be kept cold! Moreover, it is better if you prepare it at room temperature.
Divide the dough obtained in two.
Spread half on a surface powdered with flour, until you reach a thickness of 1 cm.
Cut out the desired shapes. Reassemble the dough and roll it out again, cut and repeat, until you have finished all the dough. Do the same with the other half.
If you want, you can decorate the cookies. We used special decorations and a little chocolate for the eyes of the animals.
Put the cookies in a tray lined with baking paper and bake for 5-8 minutes at 180 gr.
Fresh vanilla cookies
Voichiţa Şerpar from Arad, a faithful reader of our magazine, sent us a delicious recipe for tender vanilla cookies.
250g old powder
1 sachet of baking powder
750g flour (3 dogs)
2 sachets of vanilla sugar / 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
For the fasting version, the same ingredients are used and the same quantities are observed except for the yolks.
Method of preparation
1. mix the yolks with the powdered sugar, vanilla and margarine
2. add flour mixed with baking powder and knead a dough
3. The resulting dough is wrapped in foil and refrigerated until the next day.
4. the next day the dough is unwrapped and spread on the floured table in a sheet of thickness approx. of 1cm and cut with the desired shapes.
5. put the cookies in the oven at a temperature of approx. 150C / 15min.
6. After they are baked, they are glued with jam (strawberries, apricots) 2 at a time and powdered with powdered sugar.
Cake with mirror icing and vanilla cream
Because we had a beautiful family birthday, we prepared this delicious Cake with mirror icing and vanilla cream, with a sweet-sour and slightly bitter taste.
I love the three combinations of flavors for a dessert and I use them very often.
The sweet taste is from vanilla cream, the sour taste from an apricot jam with which I hydrated the cake top, and the bitter taste from the mirror icing.
The cake top came out so airy that there was no need to syrup it and I chose to grease the sections with a sour apricot jam .
I prepared the top according to the recipe Cake top with carob powder in the composition, with small changes in quantities.
I can say that I fell in love with this cake top recipe with carob powder. It has a strong airy texture and a pleasant color.
4 recipes for losing weight with oats
1. Oat milk
This is the most popular way to lose weight with oats. Oat milk is easy to prepare, and the process will not take you long.
- 8 cups (2 l) of mineral water
- 1 cup (105 g) whole oats
- ½ teaspoon (2 ml) of lemon juice
- Using a food processor, process the oats with a cup (200 ml) of water until you get a homogeneous liquid.
- If necessary, add more water and process again.
- Then add the lemon juice
- Strain the liquid to remove the remaining solid oats.
- Drink oat milk every morning on an empty stomach. The desired results will appear after 2 weeks.
2. Boiled oats
And the following dish is among the most popular recipes for losing weight with oats. With just a few ingredients, you will get an ideal preparation to get rid of extra pounds.
- 6 cups (1.5 l) of water
- 1 cup (105 g) whole oats
- 2 tablespoons (20 g) of barley miso
- Start by heating the water. As soon as it starts to boil, add the oats.
- Wait 5 minutes, then turn off the heat.
- After it has cooled, you can add barley miso. Let the mixture stand for 8 hours.
- Then process with the help of a food processor and the preparation will be ready.
- Eat boiled oats on an empty stomach. Thus, when you serve breakfast, you will not be very hungry and you will avoid overeating.
3. Shake with oats, pears and ginger
By combining some of your favorite ingredients, you can get an incredible drink that stimulates weight loss.
- 1 cup (125 ml) skim yogurt
- ½ cup (52 g) of boiled oats
- 1 ripe, peeled pear
- ½ banana
- ½ teaspoon (2 g) of chopped ginger
- 4 ice cubes (optional ingredient)
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor and process them until you get a homogeneous composition.
- Drink this shake for breakfast, it is an adequate source of energy.
4. Dietary oatmeal cookies
Instead of gaining weight by eating chocolate chip cookies, how about losing weight with oatmeal diet cookies? Follow the instructions below to prepare them and serve them with a cup of tea or coffee, without regrets.
- 250 gr butter with 82% fat
- 1 or
- 100 g of powdered sugar, with vanilla flavor
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 200 gr finely ground hazelnuts
- 200 gr flour
- vanilla-flavored powdered sugar for powdering
We prepare the dough for the Recipe of Cornlets with vanilla and hazelnuts.
Remember that you can also follow my recipes on the page Facebook , but I'm waiting for you with culinary surprises and on Instagram.