Peel the onion and pepper, chop and place in a pan with 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
Make a mixture of olive oil, basil, paprika, pepper, salt, curry, grease the thighs well with it and put the onion and pepper first.
Put a little water and put in the oven for 25-30 minutes, turning the thighs on both sides.
Add the tomatoes, wine, olives and bake for another 25-30 minutes.
Grease the thighs with the sauce from the pan and turn on both sides.
Put the sliced garlic, mix and keep in the oven for another 5 minutes.
It can be served with a garnish but it is better with fresh bread!
Organic chicken - Tuscan style organic chicken legs
In a large pan, brown the thighs organic chicken in olive oil. Season lightly with salt and pepper (be careful with salt, as the olives are already salted). Add the chopped green onion and cook all the ingredients for about 2 minutes, then add half the amount of white wine and boil the thighs. organic chicken until the wine evaporates.
Then add half of the chicken soup, the sprig of fresh rosemary and the chopped olives. Boil over low heat, without covering the pan, until the liquid is reduced by half. Put the rest of the wine and chicken soup gradually, during cooking (it is important to gradually add the liquids to allow a beautiful caramelization of the meat. organic chicken). It is necessary to turn the meat several times during cooking in order to penetrate and take over the flavors of the sauce as well as possible.
Simmer over low heat for 30 minutes or until meat is tender organic chicken it dissolves easily with a fork, and the sauce acquires consistency. Towards the end, season additionally, if necessary, and remove the rosemary. It can be served with pasta.
It is a simple and quick recipe, but with a spectacular taste, which can be served on different occasions.
Filipino style chicken legs
Wash and dry the chicken legs. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the thighs until well browned, 3 minutes on each side.
Remove the meat and, in the same pan, add the vinegar, soy sauce, water, peppercorns, bay leaves and chopped garlic. Bring everything to a boil. Put back the chicken legs and cover with a lid.
Cook over low heat for 45 minutes, until chicken is well penetrated.
Serve with rice and green onions sprinkled on top.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
Indian style chicken legs
- 2 chicken legs with bone
- 4 potatoes
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon garam masala tip
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1 tablespoon dried curry leaves
- a pepper powder
I put the spices on top of the meat (I crushed the dried curry leaves in my palm) and the oil and I massaged the chicken legs well. I let everything marinate for half an hour. I cut the peeled potatoes into large pieces and placed them on the bottom of the ceramic oven dish. I placed the chicken legs on top so that the potatoes would cook in the juices drained from the meat, and I put the lid on. I put it in the oven for about 45-50 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius and that's it.
- I used coconut oil to massage the chicken because it has a special flavor. I always choose the flavored coconut oil (natural, obviously!), Not the one from which the flavor was extracted. But if you do not have such a thing, you can use any oil, it is important to help the spices to enter the meat and create a "sauce" for the potatoes under the meat.
- Garam masala is a mix of Indian spices, as is the mix called curry or sambar. Each manufacturer has its own recipe and its own proportions. But you can make your own mixture, according to your own taste.
- Obviously, instead of pink Himalayan salt, you can use any kind of salt.
You may also like
Ingredients for KFC style chicken legs
First of all, you need to know that you will need two compositions, so I will call them composition 1 and composition 2.
For composition 1 you need:
- ½ Milk
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- ½ teaspoon ground white pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ ginger powder
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
For composition 2 you need:
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup of cornstarch
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
For the garlic sauce you need:
- 5 teaspoons of yogurt
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise (I used homemade mayonnaise)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
1.5 kg of potatoes
1 suitable onion
5 cloves of garlic
a handful of green olives
a few sprigs of oregano or a teaspoon of dried oregano
7-8 chicken chops
100 g of feta cheese
salt and pepper
In a pan, mix the diced potatoes with the sliced onion, chopped peppers and sliced garlic. Add the olives, oregano, a little oil, season with salt and mix well.
Place on them the cups that you have previously seasoned simply, with salt and pepper.
Put on low heat in the oven until all is cooked through.
Remove from the oven when ready, sprinkle with feta cheese and freshly chopped green parsley and serve.
Tuscan style chicken legs
The chicken legs, washed and grilled a little on the flame from the stove to remove the meatballs, are boiled until the meat is almost cooked. Towards the end of this cooking process we add salt. Heat the oven.
We prepare a mixture of olive oil, basil, lemon juice, paprika and curry.
Place the thighs (I cut them in half) in a tray and pour the mixture over them. Bake for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, wash the peppers, cut them into cubes, peel the onion and garlic and cut them into cubes.
We pass the olives through a stream of cold water and then drain them.
Remove the pan from the oven and add the chicken soup, olives, peppers, onions, diced tomatoes and garlic.
Season and leave in the oven for another 20-25 minutes.
We pour the wine and in another 15 minutes it is ready.
The thighs will have an exceptional taste at the end and the meat will break into strips. Serve the food garnished with chopped parsley with a glass of red wine! This dish can also be prepared with chicken legs that we no longer cook.
In the remaining soup, from the boiled thighs, I threw 8 very small, larger carrots did not grow in my father's garden, a parsnip, an onion, a few dumplings, and parsley. ready the first course from lunch ..
I haven't always been a lamb lover. I only started appreciating it a few years ago. And especially when I tasted it in Greece, I fell in love for life with the specific taste of lamb. I cooked lamb at home several times, always with delicious results. I usually oscillate between Continue Reading & # 8220Slow cooked lamb & # 8221
Chickpeas and chicken hearts are cheap and nutritious. I really like the taste and the consistency. The only downside is that it boils a bit hard. But there is a solution: the pressure cooker! If you do not already own one, I strongly recommend that you buy one. There are now various variants, with different capacities, at decent prices. Continue Reading & # 8220Puppet stew and chicken hearts & # 8221
# 1 Chicken breast with vegetables. orange
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 sweet potato cut into slices
- 1 slice of pumpkin (cut into smaller slices)
- 2 carrots (cut into slices)
- 1 onion, peeled and cut & icircn four
- 1 apple, peeled and cut & icircn four
- 2 cloves garlic (cut into slices)
- 2 pieces of chicken breast
- fresh sprigs of rosemary and sage
- garlic powder
- sweet Boya
How to Prepare Chicken Breast with Orange Vegetables at Crock Pot
Wash the two pieces of chicken breast and season with salt, paprika and garlic powder.
& Icircn Crock Pot put the water and oil and add on the r & acircnd, & icircn layers, the sweet potato, the pumpkin, the carrots, the onion, the apple, the garlic, the chicken breast and the sprigs of rosemary and sage. Select the temperature High at Crock Pot and let the ingredients cook for 5 hours. 15 minutes before the end of cooking, add the asparagus, cut into pieces.
Place the meat, which will turn out very tender and tasty, and the asparagus on a plate. From the orange vegetables, more precisely the potato, the pumpkin and the carrots, to which you add a quarter of the onion, make a puree. Because the vegetables were prepared at Crock Pot, the puree will be very creamy and tasty.
Type: If you want to get a creamy puree, without adding dairy products, add a quarter of cooked or boiled onions & icircn soup. Mix the onion separately with a teaspoon of olive oil and two tablespoons of soup juice, or directly with the vegetables, if you make the puree with the mixer. This advice is valid for any type of puree.
How to prepare the chicken pot
- Heat in a pan 2 tablespoons sunflower oil and adds 6 chicken pulp The Province until lightly browned. Then take them out of the pan.
- Cut into cubes or thicker slices: 1 red , 1 potato , 1 onion , 1 eggplant , 1 carrot , 1 zucchini , 1 parsnip , 1 bell pepper , 1 capsicum and 1 piece of celery and simmer in a covered saucepan over medium heat.
- After about 10 minutes add 150 ml of chicken soup and 4-5 tablespoons tomato juice / paste .
- Mix everything lightly so that the vegetables do not crumble and season with salt and basil to taste.
- Bring all the vegetables to a boil until all the ingredients are combined.
- After taking the pan off the heat, sprinkle dill and parsley to taste.
- Arrange the dish on the plate and enjoy it with your loved ones!
Cooking tips for chicken pots
- The term "pot" in Romanian cuisine means that in a single dish we can find a variety of vegetables and flavors that complement each other.
- The dish can be garnished with rice or mashed potatoes in the oven or just with toast.
- The recipe successfully covers 6 servings, for several servings adjust the amount of ingredients.
- You can also add spices to the preparation, if you have cumin or thyme in the pantry. The right time for these spices is when the preparation boils slowly over low heat.
Chicken pot, originally from Turkey
The vegetable pot with chicken is a dish of Turkish origin, which, over time, has been taken over by several regions of Europe and has been reinterpreted in the local style. You can be inspired by the origin of the preparation to add a personal note whenever you feel the need.