For a day of fasting it is an excellent food, but it can be added to the composition of the filling and meat, as everyone prefers.
- 1 large pumpkin
- 1 small pumpkin
- 500 g mushroom mushrooms
- 1 white onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 1/2 bell pepper
- green parsley leaves
- pepper to taste
- 50 ml oil
Preparation time: less than 90 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Pumpkin stuffed with vegetables:
Peel a squash, grate it and cut it in half. Peel a squash, grate it and grate it. Then sprinkle with salt and set aside.
Peel an onion and chop finely.
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
The tomatoes are washed, scalded for a few seconds and then peeled. Cut into cubes. Cut the bell pepper into small cubes.
The mushrooms are washed, cleaned and cut into thin slices. Put the oil in a saucepan and let it heat up, then add the mushrooms. Sprinkle with salt and let it cook over low heat, during which time they will leave water. Then add onions, grated pumpkin, tomatoes and peppers. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Let it boil together for a few minutes on low heat and cover. At the end, add the finely chopped parsley, mix and set aside.
The two halves of the pumpkin are drained of the water left and then placed in a yena bowl greased with oil. Fill the pumpkins with the vegetable mixture, pour a cup of water into the bowl, cover the bowl with aluminum foil and place in the preheated oven at 180 degrees until the fork enters the pumpkin slightly, a sign that it has cooked. Remove the foil and leave it in the oven for another 15 minutes.
Serve as such or, if desired, you can add a little sour cream or even grated cheese on top.
Method of preparation
Pumpkin stuffed with pike and mushrooms
Cut a lid on the pumpkin, clean it of seeds, season with salt and pepper and then
Pumpkin stuffed with mozzarella and bacon in slow cooker Crock Pot
Cut the pumpkins in half and clean them of seeds and filaments, peel them and then salt them.
Recipes from readers: Pumpkin stuffed with vegetables - Anişoara Ursan
Ingredients: a round pumpkin 1.5–2 kg, 500 g Champignon mushrooms, 2 red onions, a large red pepper, 2–3 carrots, a small parsley root, 2 bay leaves, salt, pepper, a teaspoon of paprika, a tablespoon of flour, 100 ml oil, green dill, a glass of white wine
Preparation: Wash the pumpkin well, then cut the lid on top, clean the seeds and part of the core (we use a spoon). Grease the inside with oil, a pinch of salt and a pinch of pepper, then bake for 30 minutes to bake next to the lid. Meanwhile, clean and wash the vegetables. Cut the onion into scales, the pepper into small cubes, the carrot and the parsley, as well as the cubes, and the removed pumpkin core is also cut into cubes and the cleaned mushrooms are sliced. Heat a drop of oil and sauté all the vegetables until they soften a little. Add salt and pepper. Add the glass of wine and let it evaporate a little. Dissolve the tablespoon of flour and paprika with 100 ml of cold water and add over the vegetables from the pan. Let it simmer for another 5 minutes then turn off the heat. Remove the pumpkin from the oven and pour the vegetables from the pan into it, add two bay leaves and put them back in the oven for about 20 minutes, then you can serve the hot food. Good appetite!
Recipe of the day: Pumpkin stuffed with quinoa and vegetables
Pumpkin stuffed with quinoa and vegetables from: pumpkin, quinoa, zucchini, mushrooms, feta, nuts.
Pumpkin stuffed with quinoa and vegetables
- 1 pumpkin suitable
- 2 baskets of quinoa
- 1 zucchini
- 5 mushrooms
- ⅓ cup of feta cheese
- ¼ cup nuts
Method of preparation:
Preheat the oven to 200C. Cut the pumpkin in half. Remove the seeds with a spoon.
Sprinkle oil over each half, along with salt and pepper.
Place on a baking sheet in a pan and bake for about 45 minutes.
Clean and cut the mushrooms. Add the mushrooms and zucchini in a pan, add olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook for about 15 minutes.
Roast the walnuts for 10 minutes in the oven.
Remove the pumpkin from the oven and let it rest.
Mix the walnuts with the quinoa in a bowl, along with the pumpkin and mushroom mixture and add the feta.
Ficyfolia is a vine from the pumpkin family. Grow it for fruits, seeds and shoots. This variety is resistant to frost, can become a perennial plant in a tropical climate. Its large green leaves are similar to figs, hence the common name.
The stems of the pumpkin leaf can reach 10 m in length, the green green leaves have small bright spots, the flowers are large, yellow. Cultivated in temperate climates, as an annual crop.
Advice! It is convenient to grow ficifolia or pumpkin proof, according to reviews, on a vertical support - a solid wooden fence, a grill or a wall of buildings.
The plant is light-loving, with no sunflowers and the ovaries will not appear. Not only fruits and seeds are eaten as food, but also young squash shoots with liver leaves.
Description of fruits
On the outside, the fruits of Fitsifolia are somewhat similar to melons. They are green with motley color. Baked gourd with liver peel has a uniform, creamy, light skin. Inside are black seeds.
Figelian pumpkin can be stored from 9 months to 4 years, due to the fact that the skin is very dense. Ficifolia is used in food. For taste, it resembles pumpkins. The flesh is creamy, white, delicate. The fully ripe fruits have a pleasant aroma and an increased sweetness. Pumpkin figelist suitable for making jam, candied fruit, sweet desserts and jelly.
Pumpkin stuffed with vegetables - Recipes
In life it is good to leave a drop of yourself, in the food you better put a drop of Unisol.
Unisol premium oil
1 small can of beans
200 g of minced meat mixture
1. Finely chop and cook sauteed onion in a pan with butter over low heat until translucent, but not browned. Put half of the onion in a large bowl.
2. Add the diced pumpkin and vegetable soup to the pan and cook for about 25 minutes.
3. Cut the bread into cubes and add it to the bowl containing the sauteed onion. Add the beaten egg, milk, flour, chopped parsley and a little salt and mix well with your hands to get a fairly uniform consistency. If necessary, wet your hands to prevent the dough from sticking.
4. Boil a large pot of salted water.
5. Let the mixture stand for a few minutes. Meanwhile, grind the well drained tuna with a fork and mix it with the grated cheese.
6. Prepare the bread mixture to form a knödel about the size of small nuts. Make a hole in the middle of each ball, spoon a little of the tuna mixture and then reshape the balls so that the filling does not fall off.
7. Cook the stuffed knödel in boiling water for about 10 minutes. Mix the pumpkin sauce well and put a small amount on a four separate plates with a spoon. Arrange the same number of knödel on each plate. Garnish with chopped chives and a little grated cheese.
Baked pumpkin stuffed with vegetables and meat - cooked without added fat
- Stuffed Pumpkin (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Stuffed Pumpkin
- The main ingredients (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) The main ingredients
- Cut the pumpkin in half and bake for 40 minutes (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Cut the pumpkin in half and bake for 40 minutes
- After the pumpkin is baked, part of the core is dug to make room for the filling (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) After the pumpkin is baked, part of the core is made to make room for the filling
- Fry the chopped onion, garlic, celery and carrots in a larger pan (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Fry the chopped onion, garlic, celery and carrots in a larger pan.
- Add the minced meat and pumpkin core, sprinkle with pepper, thyme and salt to taste, and cook until the meat begins to brown. (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Add the minced meat and pumpkin core, sprinkle with pepper, thyme and salt to taste, and simmer until the meat begins to brown.
- Fill the two pumpkin halves with the minced meat mixture (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Fill the two pumpkin halves with the minced meat mixture
- Garnish with sliced roasted peppers and fennel and bake for 10 minutes (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Garnish with sliced roasted peppers and fennel and bake for 10 minutes
- After baking, remove from the oven, cut into generous pieces and serve (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times). After baking, remove from the oven, cut into generous pieces and serve.
Those concerned with eating their bodies in a healthy way are more attentive to the advice given by some professional nutritionists, who suggest serving a single type of protein at a meal, be it meat, mushrooms, cheese, etc., avoiding as much as possible a combination of them.
In this context, we suggest a pumpkin recipe stuffed with a delicious mixture of minced meat and vegetables, which is prepared without oil or other fat. For a surplus of taste and flavors but also to give an appetizing look, after stuffing the pumpkin, it is covered on top with thin slices of peppers preferably baked, fennel slices or onions and greens.
It is a healthy, light, appetizing and very tasty food, which can be served as such or with a simple salad.
1 pumpkin (Butternut Waltham) of suitable size,
1/2 kg of minced meat (veal, beef, pork, chicken, turkey, etc.),
1 onion of suitable size,
2-3 cloves of garlic,
1 celery stalk or a piece of celery root,
2 carrots of suitable size,
a few sprigs of thyme or half a teaspoon of dried thyme,
Salt and freshly ground black pepper, as desired
1 sliced red pepper (preferably baked),
a few rounds of fennel or onion (optional),
parsley leaves, or dill to taste,
First heat the oven over high heat (218 Celsius). Cut the pumpkin in half lengthwise and clean the seeds. Season with salt and pepper to taste and bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
Optionally, after the oven has gone out, while it is still hot, you can put in the oven, in a tray lined with baking paper, a few rounds of fennel or onion that will soften enough from the heat of the oven to they could finally be used to decorate the filling on top.
Meanwhile, prepare the vegetables for the filling: cut the onion and garlic as small as possible, put the carrots on a fine grater, and cut the celery stalk into thin slices. If you use celery root instead of celery stalk, it is given on a grater, just like carrots.
After the pumpkin is cooked, take it out of the oven and dig out the core, leaving an edge of about 2 cm.
In a medium-large skillet, sauté the onion and garlic, sprinkle with a pinch of salt. At the beginning, stir continuously to avoid the vegetables sticking to the bottom of the tray.
After a few minutes, add the finely grated carrots and the celery stalk cut into thin slices. Stir further, and when the carrots begin to change color a little, add 2-3 tablespoons of water.
Leave to cook for about 10 minutes, then add the minced meat and pumpkin core. Sprinkle with pepper, thyme and salt to taste, and boil until the water left by the vegetables drops and the meat begins to brown.
Fill the two halves of the pumpkin with the minced meat mixture.
Garnish on top with slices of pepper (baked) and slices of fennel or onion and bake for 10 minutes.
Remove the stuffed pumpkin from the oven, cut into generous chunks, sprinkle with finely chopped greens and serve while hot. We wish you good luck!
About Pumpkin Pie & # 8211 Cucurbita Maxima, Hokkaido Pumpkin, Muscat etc.
Pumpkin pie is a very healthy, cheap and well-tolerated vegetable for young children. Due to its sweet taste, pumpkin is much loved by them at the beginning of food diversification. I started diversifying my son at 6 months with pumpkin puree, which I later added to many other dishes. The junior was delighted and ate with great pleasure. And the sweet potato is indicated at this stage & # 8211 see recipes here with sweet potatoes.
Edible pumpkin has various varieties (Maximum cucurbita, Cucurbita maxima, & # 8216Red Hokkaido & # 8217, Cucurbita moschata) it is known all over the world (Pumpkin, Kürbis, Sütötök) and is cooked in various ways. Let's not forget the pumpkin seeds and the delicious oil that is made from them & # 8211 pumpkin oil.
Pumpkin pie is traditionally prepared baked on a tray, plain or pre-salted with sugar, cinnamon, honey, etc. (the recipe here). At the end of the article I leave you with several pumpkin recipes.
From the quantities below it results approx. 3 servings of spicy baked pumpkin with garlic and thyme.