Go through the forest and find milky sponges, gather them and if you are still going to make a barbecue it is not a bad idea to prepare them too. All you need is garlic and a frying pan. Lust comes eating!
- about 1 kg of milky sponge
- 1/2 clove garlic
- salt, vinegar
- 1 red (optional)
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Milky sponges with garlic (grilled):
For starters make sure the sponges gathered from the forest are good: ask someone older (or from the area) who knows.
Sponges washed and cleaned well are boiled in a bowl, directly on the grill. When they are cooked (about 15-20 minutes) drain the water and chop them finely.
Put a little oil in a pan and then toss the chopped sponges. Let the sponges heat well.
When they are ready, add the finely chopped garlic (crush 2 cloves in your palms and throw them on top) and the sliced tomato and leave for another 2-3 minutes.
Before serving, sprinkle everything with plenty of vinegar.
Milky sponges change color in places during cooking, they "reverse", do not be afraid, it is normal.
Forest mushroom stew
Like every summer, I look forward to the first wild mushrooms appearing in the market.
Normally, during this period, the mushrooms already appeared, but this year with the weather overturned, no chance. I stopped over some yellows, threw them in my bag and ran home.
The basic recipe I started from:
As you can see, the recipe is from a monastery, and in general there is a custom for people to come to meals prepared at monasteries, with wonderful dishes, in the preparation of which the locals also participate, each giving everything I think is best, for that the table be ï¿½receivedï¿½.
I prepare the ingredients, take the mushrooms out of the bag, at which point I have the impression that the forest has entered my kitchen:
Ingredients (yolks, yellow bell peppers, tomatoes, onions, garlic, dill, bay leaves, pepper, tomato paste):
I can't help but stop at the tomatoes in the wonderful garden, the first harvest:
Which, when you cut them into slices of flesh, do not leave water, and they do not have too many seeds:
I'm starting to cut everything & # 39 with a knife, somehow in the spirit of the recipe, and in the "onion" chapter, someone is having a lot of fun on my account and posing for me when I had my eyes wide open:
While washing the yellows I can't help but wonder if I'm washing flowers or mushrooms:
GRILLED SHRIMPS I Recipe + Video
Hello dear lusts. Today I prepared GRILLED SHRIMPS in a marinade of greens, garlic and lemon. They turned out very delicious, juicy and fragrant. These are some of the most delicious shrimp ever eaten and I urge you to prepare them too. I wish you to continue to have the most delicious day and good appetite!
- 1 kg. - shrimps with carapace and Ocean Fish head
- ½ connection - basil
- ½ connection - parsley
- 5-6 twigs - fresh thyme
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 100 ml. - olive oil
- The peel of a lemon
- Salt and black pepper
- Grind the garlic in a mortar with the pestle (or prepare the sauce in the food processor), then add the greens and grind it until it becomes a paste, grate the peel of a lemon season with salt, black pepper and gradually pour the olive oil continuing to mix slowly .
- Make a cut along the back of the shrimp and remove the intestine with a knife blade or a wooden stick. If you don't mind, you can skip this procedure.
- Put the shrimp in a large bowl, add over them 2/3 of the sauce prepared earlier and mix them so that they are covered with sauce.
- Heat 3-4 shrimp on a wooden needle and bake the shrimp on the grill well heated on each side for 2-3 minutes or depending on the size of the shrimp. It doesn't keep them on fire too much because it will become chewed like rubber.
- Serve the shrimp with lemon and the remaining sauce for the marinade. Good appetite.
If you are preparing this recipe, don't forget to take a photo of it and use the hashtag #valeriesfood
Grilled Moroccan with lamb Recipes with garlic, mint and spices
Meat gratins are quite popular in Morocco and you will often see grills arranged outside the neighborhoods, so customers can purchase small pieces of meat or meat offal to order a quick meal. Salt and cumin are usually offered on the side for meat cooked with little or no spices this includes lamb chop.
When time allows, however, I prefer home-cooked quinces. A light Moroccan marinade of garlic, lemon juice, mint and Moroccan spices add strong flavor, zest, helping to turn the cutlet into a memorable family or company meal.
Select the lamb chop or thighs. Allow the meat to marinate for at least a few hours (overnight is better) for tender, flavorful results. If the weather or time does not allow grilling, you can cook the meat instead.
Grilled Moroccans are often served with Moroccan mint tea. Consider adding the following dishes to a complete meal:
Top 10 refrigeration equipment that can't be missed in a professional kitchen!
Whether it is restaurants, canteens, bars, pizzerias or any other public catering unit, refrigeration equipment is, without a doubt, an essential element. Due to them, the ingredients and preparations are kept at a constantly low temperature, which contributes to maintaining their freshness and extending the shelf life.
To benefit from high-performance HoReCa equipment, which contributes to the productivity and success of your business, trust Fresco, a company that supports performance in professional kitchens in Romania since 1992. Here you will discover a wide range of equipment for your business, from internationally renowned brands.
When you choose to invest in professional equipment, you have the guarantee of quality, reliability, but also long life and low energy consumption. In addition, those who collaborate with Fresco Expert enjoy many other quality services, all designed to create a unique experience.
So, here are the types of refrigeration equipment you can't miss in a professional kitchen!
1. Refrigerated cabinets. Made of stainless steel, the refrigerated cabinets for professional kitchens have a refrigeration and freezing function. In addition, it provides a particularly precise control over temperature and humidity.
2. Refrigerated work tables. In case you need cold meals or freezing meals, explore the Fresco offer to discover the best offers! The models provided have 1 to 4 doors and are intended for multiple use, such as storage or food processing.
3. Deflector. The safest cooling system in professional kitchens is represented by the deflectors, also known as blast chiller. Such equipment can instantly and efficiently cool any type of preparation.
4. Ice cube machines. Such equipment cannot be missing from a bar, especially during this period, when the warm season begins. They work with water or air, have a high efficiency and can even produce ice flakes.
5. Refrigerated boxes. Choose refrigerated boxes from the Fresco Expert catalog and you will have equipment with a volume of up to 1,200 liters, which can generate freezing temperatures of up to -24 degrees Celsius.
6. Salad. Salads have a double role in professional kitchens. On the one hand, they are used to keep the ingredients of salads fresh. On the other hand, they have an aesthetic function since they present the ingredients in an extremely attractive manner.
7. Beverage refrigerators. With an increased storage capacity, elegant design and equipped with light inside, such equipment should not be missing from the kitchen of a successful business.
8. Wine showcases. When you want to buy wine showcases, opt for a product with one or more temperature control zones, with glass doors and electronic thermostat, as are the models in the Fresco Expert offer.
9. Tapas / sushi showcase. From Spanish or Japanese kitchens, such equipment is essential, since they complete the experience you want to make available to your customers.
10. Cold rooms and accessories. In addition to a professional kitchen, the cold rooms can keep fruits, vegetables and meat fresh, all in a controlled atmosphere.
Ingredients Baked fish with tomatoes and garlic
- 600 gr. fish & # 8211 I used trout, I thought of a fish as a portion
- 3 & # 8211 4 cloves of garlic
- 300 ml tomatoes & # 8211 I used whole tomatoes, peeled, canned
- 100 ml white wine
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
Baked fish with tomatoes and garlic & # 8211 fish gutting and cleaning
The first step will be the preparation of the fish, which, as I already mentioned in the list of ingredients, in my case was trout, but you can also use other species of freshwater or ocean fish, I really think like the first round when I resume this delicious recipe to try a mackerel prepared in the same way.
1. So, we take the fish, we gut it, we clean it inside of the entrails, we clean it of scales (for me it was not the case). Normally, I would have left my head attached, but I found that it didn't fit in the baking dish, so I cut off the ends as well.
2. Wash the fish under a stream of clean water and dry with an absorbent paper towel.
3. Sprinkle the fish both inside and out with a little salt and pepper, cover with cling film and set aside for a quarter of an hour, during which time we turn on the oven, setting it at 180 ° C.
Baked fish with tomatoes and garlic, preparing the tomato and garlic sauce
1. Peel a squash, grate it and slice it finely.
2. In a saucepan, heat the oil over medium-low heat and lightly fry the garlic, without letting it change color.
3. As soon as the garlic starts to turn slightly golden, it is quenched with wine and left to reach the boiling point again.
4. Add the crushed tomatoes to the sauce and cook for 5 minutes. Add a teaspoon of dried basil, a teaspoon of cumin, a tablespoon of sugar and a tablespoon of vinegar, then match the taste of the sauce with salt and pepper and remove from the heat.
Baked fish with tomatoes and garlic & # 8211 how to prepare, cooking in the oven
1. Buffer the fish with absorbent kitchen paper to get rid of excess water and place in a heat-resistant dish. Pour the tomato sauce over them.
2. Put the bowl with the fish and the tomato sauce with garlic in the oven and bake for about 25-30 minutes at 180 ° C. From time to time, grease the fish with the sauce from the pan with a spoon, but do not try to turn them over because they may break.
3. Remove the fish bowl with the tomato and garlic sauce from the oven when it acquires a light brown crust, allow it to cool slightly and serve with one of the above-mentioned garnishes or with one of your choice.
Here is the end result, it may not be the most photogenic preparation in the world, but it is certainly a very delicious one.
Types of grilled pork
Thick or thin, raw or pre-grilled, grilled sausages come in a variety of variants. It is important that, before being placed on the grill, you prick them with a toothpick in several places. Otherwise it is possible to crack very easily.
Pork breast is tasty not only as a steak, boiled or stewed, but it is also a delicious pleasure and prepared on the grill.
Whether boneless or not, the chop is perfect for grilling. The chop remains the most juicy when you put it on the grill with the bone. Anyone who wants to give up a laborious marinade can simply grease this meat with just a little oil and put it on the grill. It is guaranteed to taste!
The shoulder can be prepared on the grill and after soaking for a few hours (the composition for soaking can consist of a mixture of wine, olive oil, green onions or garlic, lemon, coarse salt, freshly ground pepper). Serve with a refreshing salad.
Pork tenderloin is best prepared on the grill with the side of the mice down. The rind becomes particularly crunchy if you grow it before putting it on the grill. In addition, the mouse gives it an exceptional taste. If you find it too greasy, you can simply remove it before eating the steak.
Pork neck steaks are the number 1 grilled classic. The meat is well penetrated with crumbs of fat and thus remains very juicy. The whole neck can be grilled using indirect heat.
Front brush and back brush
Until now, did you know pork broth only in cooked food, possibly with sauerkraut? Then you should definitely try the grilled pork brisket once, fresh or after it has been kept in brine.
Grilled zucchini with lemon and garlic sauce
Grilled zucchini with lemon and garlic sauce is a simple, cheap and delicious recipe.
For this recipe you only need a few ingredients. Suitable for fasting, but also for those who are on a diet.
pork neck (depending on the number of people), spices to taste, natural yogurt, garlic, mustard, dill
& # 8211 Marinate the meat a few hours before cooking. Season to taste. Cook the meat on the grill depending on how you like it.
Garlic sauce is prepared like this: grind the garlic, rub it well with a little sweet mustard and chopped dill, add salt and pepper
It can be served with a cabbage salad. Simple and good! Great appetite!
You can also try this video recipe
There is at least one kettle in each house
There is no family that does not have at least one kettle in the house. I learned from my grandmother and mother that you must have at least three other dishes in the kitchen: one smaller than 4-6 liters, another 10 liters and a large one of 20 liters.
I was a child when I first saw what a show a cauldron can do in a kitchen. Seated nicely on the flame of the stove or stove, the cauldron sings tenderly, while the polenta turns in it. What a perfume, what a song, what images! Under the facet, the golden polenta is outlined.
It's as if I see my grandmother chewing polenta, then putting bellows cheese in it. What a divine taste this simple dish has! In Transylvania, a layer of polenta is just poured from the cauldron, then one of sour cream, another layer of polenta, then one of bruduf cheese and a layer of butter and boiled eggs. Everything melts divinely and you don't get tired of eating. Besides this delicacy, have some milky sponges on the grill or on the stove!
We often take our cauldron with us on mountain trips. We carefully chose the resting place, to be near a source of clean water and to find stones, to make a hearth out of them.
In the middle of the hearth I put the cauldron fixed with the tripod and everything was perfect. All the children enthusiastically carry firewood. The mothers washed the vegetables for the salad. Because I also needed something refreshing next to the bulbs.
I still have the pictures with the tuciul above the flame, with the yellow-sun and round polenta on the wooden bottom, sitting on the stone table.
At the end I put raw corn on the grill or grilled vegetables.
We organize a feast of healthy food, so we have never been sick of food on the mountain.
The liver is also tied to the cauldron in wine sauce with a little garlic, which is crazy. There are restaurants where they cook like at home and that's why I'm their loyal customer.
It is very important where we buy the kettle, because it must be of premium quality and made of the best material. Food grade aluminum is not harmful, even for hypersensitive people.
On the website of the Columbashop.ro store you can find everything a housewife needs in the kitchen.
The advantage is that you do not have to make a trip to the store, but it is enough to enter the site and put in the basket the desired dishes, at the dimensions you need. Do not expose yourself and you are not forced to suffocate under the mask in this heat, but everything happens easily.
The prices are very advantageous. A 2-liter aluminum kettle with a lid costs less than 60 lei, and a 10-liter one cauldron costs 139 lei.
From this store you can buy kettles for canteens and restaurants or to prepare food for weddings or memorials. The price of a 100 liter kettle is 1600 lei.
Also in this store I found enameled barrel-type garnishes, in which you can preserve the meat in lard.
Workers' food can be taken to the garnishes. And these useful vessels are very cheap: the 10 liter one costs almost 75 lei, the 20 liter one, 86 lei and the 30 liter one 91 lei.
If the customer wants information or advice on certain products, he can get them by phone for free.
For orders over 350 lei, transport is free anywhere in the country. The dishes available in this store are produced by famous brands, so buyers are very satisfied.
Many products are currently on sale, some by 11-37%.
The store is very stocked. Here you will find household products, DIY, power tools and implements, linen and children's products, car products and various pet goods.
It is good that so many useful things can be ordered from home and are delivered at home, without you making so many trips on this heat.
Until I found this store, I managed very hard, when the cauldron I had at home got stuck, because:
- Other stores imposed a large quantity of products and did not agree to deliver a kettle. I remember being forced to buy 10 such products, even though I needed one.
- Other manufacturers made to order and I had to wait 2 weeks until the cauldron arrived home.
A cauldron at the man's house makes a lot of money, because there are many dishes that cannot be prepared in another dish.
I like people who take care of themselves and take a kettle with them even when they stay with the tent for a few nights in the middle of nature.
I remember how good the soup prepared there in the mountains and the berry compote was.
Many tourists go with the kettle and the grill and there, far from the world, they prepare their goodies for the winter.
Order products from this store with confidence, because they are top notch and you get many facilities! First of all, all products are discounted. Secondly, the consultancy is prompt and free and last but not least, the transport is free, if the value of the order is 350 lei.
Because I have reservations about online payment, I chose this store that accepts payment upon delivery. Now I have quality garnishes, a cauldron in which to prepare soup and livers and everyone in the house is satisfied.